Profile (of Nobeoka Tekkoh Danchi)
- Nobeoka Tekko Danchi
- 39-1 Ootakemachi, Nobeoka-shi, Miyazaki, Japan
- January 10, 1970
- 118,650,000 yen
- Board members
- Chair: Norio Yoshitama
Vice Chair: Hiroyuki Hirakata And Takuo Yanagita
With 7 more trustees, 2 inspectors and 22 cooperative companies
Cooperative enterprise, joint financial enterprise, joint power supply and welfare business
- Industrial park overview
- Land area: 172,761㎡
- Related organization
- National Federation of Small Business Associations
Miyazaki Prefectural Federation of Small Business Associations
- Selected the current location as the industrial park building site.
- Established the Nobeoka Machinary and Metal Industry Cooperative (submitted for approval)
- Registered as Nobeoka Machinary and Metal Industry Cooperative
- Changed the name to Nobeoka Tekko Danchi Cooperative
Engaged in the first upgrading
- Industrial park completion ceremony
- Established the Youth Section
- Recognized by National Federation of Industrial Parks as a co-op in Good-Standing
- Engaged in the second upgrading
- Recognized by the director of Labor Standards Bureau as an organization of occupational health excellence.
- Designated by Minister of Health, Labour, and Welfare as a Small Business with an Improved Collective Health and Safety
- Engaged in the Regional Small Business Venture
- Received 11 Chinese trainees (until 1995)
- Discussed about transferring the ownership for the land of the cooperative members
- A national conference of National Federation of Small Business Associations was held in Miyazaki.
- The Youth Section made an overseas training trip.
- One of the cooperative companies won the top place in shielded metal arc welding in Japan (Contemporary Master Craftsman)
- Engaged in the human rights awareness promotion business model
- Held a workshop for IT support business (conference computerization)
- ・ The Youth Section was awarded a recognition as a youth group of excellence by National Federation of Small Business Associations
・ Received the golden award at the national assembly for promoting blood donation
- Founded the technical fellowship with Miyazaki Prefectural Mechanical Technology Center
- ・ The president made an overseas business trip (China)
・ Conducted a telework experiment by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport
- ・ The president made an overseas business trip (Bangkok, Thailand).
・ Launched an official website using the Website Construction Support Business of National Federation of Small Business Associations.
- Recognized by the Minister of Health, Labour, and Welfare on the achievement of blood donation promotion efforts.