Address: 39-8 Ootakemachi, Nobeoka-shi, Miyazaki 882-0024
President: Takuo Yanagita
Capital: 15 million yen
Established: January 1952
Business location scale: lot area 3,957㎡; building area 1,945㎡
Precision processing. Excellent processing in screw related items. Our experience proves that we can process acrylic items without losing its transparency (best suited for purchase samples).
Using the latest NC combined lathe, it is achievable to process round objects that require slicing at low cost. (Materials: plastic, iron, SUS and other special materials)
Lathe and slice work.
From precision parts to medium sized parts, or from one item to mass production, we are flexible.
- Special parts for IC devices (such as PPG)
- Fabrication of IC device parts (aluminum, iron, SUS)
- Fabrication of plastic dies
- Fabrication of compact gate valve for drinking water (AV valve) and other valve parts work (NT, PPW, PVDF, Teflon, PPG, etc.)
- General lathe work: 3 second-class technicians
- Slice work: 1 second-class technician
Jump to the company website